To book get in touch directly on: firstname.lastname@example.org
or ring or send a text to: 07929 834693
- Monday 12pm – 8pm
- Tuesday 12pm – 8pm
- Wednesday 8am – 8pm
- Thursday 8am – 8pm
- Saturday 8am – 12pm (by prior arrangement)
- £45 – assessment and treatment lasting 45 minutes (an initial assessment is required for all new patients or for a new problem or if you haven’t been seen for over 6 months). No commitment to future sessions required. You are not encouraged to sign up to a “course” of treatment at any point. A realistic idea will be given as to how many sessions should be required, over what time frame to resolve your issue.
- £35 – follow up lasting 30 minutes.
- Shorter/longer appointments and packages available – discuss with your therapist.
Soft Tissue Therapy
- £55 – 60 minute Initial Consultation and Treatment
- £50 – 60 minute Treatment Session
- £32 – 30 minute Treatment Session
- Packages are also available for multiple treatment sessions. Details upon request.
Location – Starks Fitness
- See the map below.
It’s the city centre so there is lots of paid parking nearby. Turn off the Portway into the Harbourside on the second turning left after “we the curious” (current name for Bristol Science Museum) which is nearly opposite the Travelodge – Canons Way. After about 30m there’s a small loading bay on the left you could park here. Or continue round to the left and you come to a small roundabout, here you have a few options:
- Park in the small bay on the left entering the roundabout. It’s double yellows but I’ve had no issues before.
- Multi-story on your left – quite expensive, £6 for 2 hours.
- Big car park opposite – this is cheaper. £3.50 for 2 hours
There is cheap parking on Jacob Wells Road, £3.50 for 2 hours. Easier if you have the Ring Go app.
The nearest free parking after 4pm is by the SS Great Britain.
From the train station.
Walk out of the main doors and walk to the end of the road coming into the station. Cross the duel carriageway then turn right then left, crossing over to the right of this road called Redcliffe Way. Over the roundabout and cross the river. Through Queen Square, keep left. Cross another river on a foot bridge, past the museum on the right and keep going one “block”then turn left and it’s on your left. Basically keep walking west for 15 mins.