- Monday 9am – 5pm CLOSED
- Tuesday 12pm – 8pm CLOSED
- Wednesday 9am – 12pm Telehealth
- Thursday 9am – 8pm CLOSED
- Friday 8am – 6pm CLOSED
- £45 – assessment and treatment lasting 45 minutes
- £35 – follow up lasting 30 minutes.
- £20 – Telehealth 20 minute block. 2 blocks might need to be booked
Location – Stark’s Fitness
- See the map below.
It’s the city centre so there is lots of paid parking nearby. Turn off the Portway into the Harbourside on the second turning left after “we the curious” (current name for Bristol Science Museum) which is nearly opposite the Travelodge – Canons Way. After about 30m there’s a small loading bay on the left you could park here. Or continue round to the left and you come to a small roundabout, here you have a few options:
- Park in the small bay on the left entering the roundabout. It’s double yellows but I’ve had no issues before.
- Multi-story on your left – quite expensive, £6 for 2 hours.
- Big car park opposite – this is cheaper. £3.50 for 2 hours
There is cheap parking on Jacob Wells Road, £3.50 for 2 hours. Easier if you have the Ring Go app.
The nearest free parking after 4pm is by the SS Great Britain.
From the train station; Temple Meads.
Walk out of the main doors and walk to the end of the road coming into the station. Cross the duel carriageway then turn right then left, crossing over to the right of this road called Redcliffe Way. Over the roundabout and cross the river. Through Queen Square, keep left. Cross another river on a foot bridge, past the museum on the right and keep going one “block” then turn left and it’s on your left. Basically keep walking west for 15 mins.